There are two things you put in the toilet; number one, and number two.
You know what you don’t put in the toilet? Your cat. Power tools! Your toothbrush. (This tastes weird.)
Or your old medications.
NEVER FLUSH MEDS.
How do you get rid of them? Take them here to your local police station or the hospital.
Want to get rid of your unused or expired prescription drugs? Never flush them down the toilet! We have handy permanent drop boxes all across Sunnyside! Here are the various locations where you can get rid of unwanted medications.
- Sunnyside Police Department, 401 Homer St, Sunnyside, WA 98944
- Yakima Neighborhood Health, 617 Scoon Rd, Sunnyside, WA 98944
- Astria Sunnyside Hospital ER Entrance, 1016 Tacoma Ave, Sunnyside, WA 989444)
- Rite Aid, 2010 Yakima Valley Hwy Ste C1, Sunnyside, WA 989445)
- Safeway, 613 S 6th St, Sunnyside, WA 98944
Always reach out to Sunnyside United Unidos at (509)837-9629. We have limited at-home prescription lock boxes available or mail-in envelopes if you would like to send your medications away to a secure location for disposal!
Remember, flush responsibly.